Autocar got their hands on a Ferrari 458 Speciale and a McLaren 650S. They wanted to film a video of the cars on the track together to see which ridiculously made supercar was the most superior. However when they let Ferrari know of what their plans were, they were stopped. The cars were allowed to be filmed almost anywhere but a track. So although the Ferrari won around Castle Combe, there will not be a video to prove it.
Top Posts & Pages
- GT Showdown: Maserati GranTurismo vs. Bentley Continental GT 80-11
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Specials!
- The Process of a 4-Stroke Engine
- New Pricing Model Announced
- $500 million GigaMansion
- 5 Ferraris that Spit Fire
- Club Membership promotion through Christmas 2018
- New Addition: Mercedes-Benz AMG SL63. 518 horsepower + Massage Seats